Friday 19 December 2014

See photos of the guy who spent £100,000 on plastic surgeries to look like Kim Kardashian




£100, 000 has been spent by a 23-year-old fella, Jordan James, in his quest to bear a close resemblance to the famous Mrs West.

James says he became obsessed with Kim Kardashian, after seeing her on her flagshp reality show, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians", a few years ago.

He has had 50 lip-filling operations, eyebrow tattoos, Botox injections in his eyes, eyebrows and forehead, and the Vampire facial, which is said to be Kim's favourite beauty treatment.

In the gear-department, James has spent thousands of pounds on designer outfits like Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, brands which Kim often dons. He said: "I love everything about Kim. She's themost gorgeous woman ever. Her skin is perfect, her hair, everything about her."
The fella is also proud of his use of lip-fillers. He says: "The bigger, the better. I've never felt better about myself. I laugh when people try to insult me by telling me I look plastic or fake. Do they think I'm going for the natural look? If I was, I'd ask for my money back."

"Whenever I see a new procedure, I have to try it. I'm in the clinic so often I get a discount. I do borrow money off my family. But I have worked hard, in sales and at a health club."

In case you are worried for him, James is not bothered. He says he enjoys and loves the attention from his weird appearance.

"I work so hard as a make-up artist and I grew up with my mum who would spend the last pound in her purse if she wants something. Now, if I want it, I have it. My mum also likes to buy me things, which I'm very grateful for. I am a little bit spoilt, I have to admit."

"My look is all about the shock factor. I love all the attention and the stares I get in the street. I welcome the hate — it just means more attention. And if anything, it just spurs me on to get more work done. For every person that hates my look, there's someone who loves it — and those are the only people I care about."

"The amount of abuse Kim gets on Instagram is unreal but she carries on doing her thing and I really respect her for that. She is an amazing role model."


Proudly RME Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment