Tuesday 9 December 2014

MI blasts Saeon over Wizkid’s collabo charges

Seun Oni known as Saeon by music fans has a thing going for her as a singer. Her hit single 'Boogle Down' is a good proof of what she can do. But it seems the beautiful lady has the mischievous streak in her genetic make-up.

Recently, she drew the ire of fellow music makers for disclosing in an interview how much Wizkid collected from her to do a collaboration with her. MI was particularly pissed and blasted the young singer for being a loud mouth. Saeon claimed Wizkid collected N1.5 million from her but this to rapper, MI was uncalled for even though he defended Wizkid's right for collecting the collabo charges. "Business is business but Saeon has no right going to town to broadcast it" the rapper said.

But Potpourri has found out the two singers haven't been true to their fans as they have made contrary statements to what transpired between them in separate interviews before their alleged deal. In an interview with Vanguard months ago; (Excerpts of interview)

What did it cost you to feature Wizkid in the song?

We just expressed it to his camp, and I guess he did some researches on me, came back to say, yes, and that was it.

Did you have to pay?

I am just going to laugh. That will be my answer

Wizkid on the other hand, also in an interview with Vanguard had stated " I do not charge people I love for acollabo but when somebody is on my neck, I can charge like N10 million for it.



Proudly RME Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment