Thursday 25 December 2014

Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To S£x (Photos)



Many people don't talk about s'ex openly, but not for these under listed entertainers. Maybe they talk freely about s'ex because they are up-comers in their various fields of entertainment and as such would want to draw attention to themselves.

These entertainers love s'ex and they don't pretend about it. In fact they may be what some call "s'ex addicts".

Check them out.





MAHEEDA: "s'ex Is Like Food; I Have s'ex 4 Or 5 Times A Day; I'm Addicted To s'ex; Without s'ex, I Won't Be Normal

The former gospel singer, Maheeda had a chat with Vanguard:

*What does s'ex mean to you?

It's like food, it's like shower. I'm trying to say it's natural, it comes naturally. Your body would request for it. Sometimes my body would request for it like 4 times a day, maybe 5, maybe once but anytime sha, we go do am well.

* Is it a must for you to have s'ex every day?

"Yes, it's a must. It's necessary… If it doesn't happen, that means I'm travelling or something like that.

* Let's assume your husband is not in Nigeria?

"I'll self-service. I will use my intimacy gadgets to satisfy myself.

* How often do you have s'ex as the goddess of X?

"Early in the morning, maybe late at night but when my husband is not in town then I'll try the dildos. I have a lot of dildos, different colors and different types. I'm even thinking maybe I should just open a s'ex shop, it's even better

* Are you addicted to s'ex?

"I love s'ex, everybody is addicted to s'ex. Why does everybody just think I'm the only one? If there's no s'ex, I won't be normal. Everything will just be s'exy to me

*Do you think there will be a time when you'll stop having s'ex?

"I don't pray for that time. Till I'm old, I would like to have s'ex

CTYSTAL OKOYE: "I Love s'ex, I Have No Business With Any Man That Can't Perform"


The Anambra State-born fast rising actress told Vanguard that she fully supports s'ex before marriage so that she can know if her man is capable, she also stated that she loves s'ex so much and would not even consider going out with a man who can not perform to her satisfaction.

"I am not one of those women who would tell you s'ex doesn't matter; it matters a lot to me.

"If a man cannot perform, I have no business with him. You have to be a complete man to be with me.

"I love s'ex, and I am not going to pretend I don't. I know most girls even fake orgasm just to please their partners but I am not that kind of girl."


DIDI EKANEM: "I Love s'ex But My Tight Schedule Doesn't Allow Me Do It As Much As I Want

The fast rising actress who has one of the biggest butts in the industry recently had a chat with Vanguard:

. How often do you feel people should be having s'ex?

"As many times as you want; if you want to have it 100 times a day, good for you

*You encourage it, you love it?

"Who doesn't love s'ex? I'm not going to sit here and tell you I don't like s'ex. Everybody loves s'ex; it is just natural so I'm not going to pretend I don't like it. For me, I'm a very busy person so I don't have that time to even enjoy it as much as I should or have it as much as I should.

*But you still enjoy it when you have it?

"Of course, anytime I have the time for it, of course, I do

Written By: lala 


Proudly RME Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment